They say that most of your fondest memories will be happening in high school. Well, they are more than right. You go through so many things and meet a lot of people that sometimes you feel like it’s hard to keep track of everything and everyone that’s going on around you. We have compiled some of the funniest and most memorable things that most likely happened to you in high school.
- That time your teacher told you to highlight the “most important parts” on your book and/or on your notebook, and you highlighted almost EVERYTHING. Well, you are not the only one. Most of us feels like everything were important, and you almost highlighted the whole page. Fun times.
- Peeking through your friends’ classroom’s door or window, and wishing they’d look your way. When you’re on your way to your next class and you pass by a friend’s classroom, you just can’t help but peek and wave at them.
- When your teacher asks you to bring something to another class, and you feel all giddy about it.
- When the teacher calls your attention in class and asks a question, but you were able to answer the question correctly, and you almost want to do the victory dance.
- That time the teacher assigned you a new seat, and it’s next to your best friend. YES!
- And since this is so timely, we’ll include this one. Every time the year ends and the next one start, you just can’t get the date right. You always end up writing the year that just ended instead of the one that just started.
- When you’re trying to abide by the rules and follow the word count on your essay but you can’t, you just can’t. Hey, we’re here! Remember that Teachers-to-GO! is always to the rescue.
- That moment when you’re already tucked to bed, but you remember that you have to submit your homework by tomorrow.
- Every time the teacher asks for a volunteer and you just slip down to the floor, asking for the Gods to turn you into an invisible being.
We all know that high school is FUN. Make the most of it while you still can!
Sign-up & Join our community > www.teachers-to-go.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram