Do you have Marketing abilities? Well, this job is for you!
Help us to connect students to the best teachers around the world.
What are you waiting for? Send us your resume NOW!
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Complement with the Sales and Marketing Department objectives namely:
i. Increase student registration.
ii. Increase active users.
iii. Increase number of international teachers.
iv. Increase number of registered parents.
*Note: Assistance to the Lead Conversion Team
2. Ensure that student registration (DSR) target is achieved on daily, weekly and monthly bases.
3. Provide product recommendations and enhancement for PGEM services such as Teachers-to-GO! – identify
current trends in education and incorporate those to improve TTG.
4. Responsible for analyzing and reviewing marketing programs that would support business goals.
5. Ensure that all research tasks are accomplished within the deadline set (i.e., educational videos and games,
international teachers, school directories, organic leads, etc.)
6. Shall adhere to the Sales and Marketing Team mission and vision.
7. Create a harmonious working relationship with colleagues and Department Heads to ensure that the team
goal is achieved.
a. Shall perform all other tasks/functions which may be assigned by the Department Head and/or the Senior Management from time to time.
· Graduate of Marketing, Communication Arts or any Business-related course
· At least 1 year experience in Sales and Marketing environment
· Superb oral and written communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Must be creative, team player, organized, goal-oriented and driven
· Proficient in MS Office tools
· Must be willing to work in Makati area
· 2 Full time positions available
· Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Works with Marketing Team to ensure consistent lead generation.
· Works with Sales leadership to generate ideas for Sales contests and motivational initiatives.
· Maintains all social media initiatives and tools for the company, i.e. CEO’s LinkedIn, Facebook, MeetUp, and other CEO’s social media presence.
· Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred
· Strong intra-personal skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
· Exceptional presentation skills
· Presentation skills
· Client relationships
· Prospecting skills
· Time management
Submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Website: www.teachers-to-go.com